Application and PaymentIf you want to participate in one or more workshops, please read following information carefully:
- Registration is possible via this site (click on Application) or by sending us a registration form that PassePartout will send to you on request.
- When this is your first course at PassePartout, we would like you to send us a resume by post or email.
- PassePartout checks if basic requirements for a workshop are fulfilled and informs you immediately about it.
- Application is only valuable when PassePartout has also received the participant’s fee. The fee should be transferred on the bank account number 22.214.171.1249 of the PassePartout Foundation. Name of the bank: ING-Bank. IBAN-code: NL75 INGB 0687 3607 49. BIC or SWIFT-code: INGBNL2A. In case of payment from abroad, extra costs should be paid for by the participant.
- Application is registered in order of receipt of the participants fees.
- Those who –after this procedure- have obtained an official place in a workshop, receive immediate confirmation.
- If the maximum number of participants has allready been reached, you will be informed. In that case you can either choose to be put on a waiting list or have your fee refunded.
For workshop there are two different fees for participation. The high fee counts when payment is received after a particular date. The discount price is paid when we receive your application plus payment before a particular date.